Donkey riding in a half day tour from Berat to Shpirag
If you are a nature lover, love to walk in the greenery and an adventure enthusiast, this tour was designed for you. You will leave in the morning from city center of Berat to Shpirag village.In only 30 minutes you will reach the first village, Sinje. It is a small farmers’ village where you will stop to leave the vehicle and get the donkeys with your guide.They will take you around the mountain, in a ride that last about 2-3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons!
- Donkey Ride, Guide
What's excluded :
- Everything not in the "Included" Category
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berat County, Berat County
Sinje village, Visit Shpirag Mountain
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.