This guided tour of the Château de la Selve will allow you to discover the amazing and fantastic world of wine. Our passionate team will be keen to share their knowledge!
In the heart of the south of the Ardèche, we will explain our work in organic and biodynamic in the vineyards, the vat room and the winery.
The opportunity to taste barrel and amphora barrels!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of the 9 cuvées of the estate
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de la Selve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de la Selve, Quartier la Selve, 07120 Grospierres France
We offer you a special moment during which you will travel through the history of the estate and the stages of making a wine starting with the vineyards, near the Château, continuing through the vat room and then going into the cellar. You will have the opportunity to discover the breeding in amphora and to taste on barrel one of our wines. Amazing experience!
This guided tour will end with the tasting of our wines in the cellar!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Château de la Selve, D111, 07120 Grospierres, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.