Dolphins and Jozani National Park Private Tour in Zanzibar
This is one of our most recommended tours in the South of Zanzibar, where we start with a dolphin tour then visiting the Jozani Forest National Park.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fresh Fruits Snacks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Jozani Forest Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kizimkazi, Kizimkazi, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
We will take a private boat from Kizimkazi and go to fetch dolphins, there is 90% chance to see dolphins closely.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
At the Jozani Forest, you will spot different species of monkeys including the red colobus monkey (rare species), then you will visit the Plantation area and finally Mangroove Broadwalk.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel at Kizimkazi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.