Dolphins and Jozani Forest National Park Tour in Zanzibar
This is a private tour in Zanzibar that includes to most recommended activities in Zanzibar, Swimming with Dolphins and Jozani Forest National Park Tour which is the only national park in Zanzibar and the home of Red Colobus Monkeys.
This is lifetime experience that you will not want to miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fruits (Watermelon, Pineaaple, Bananas, Passion, Mango, etc)
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Menai Admision Fee
- Entry/Admission - Menai Bay
What's excluded :
- Jozani Park fee (25,000TZS)
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Menai Bay, Tanzania
Once arrived at Kizimkazi (South of Zanzibar) you can choose and try Snorkeling gears (Snorkel Mask and Flippers) of your size then after we will take a boat and choose start looking for Dolphins around the Menai Bay area, the probability to see dolphins is 90%, in rare very rare cases you cant see them because they are wild animals.
For those who are not good in Swimming, or just want to be more comfortable can take a Life jackets that will be available at the boat as we have enough life jackets on the boat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kizimkazi, Kizimkazi, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
We will have fruits fresh prepared at the restaurant, also if you will wish to swim at the beach you can stay as long as you want.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
Jozani Forest National Park is the only National Park in Zanzibar and it is well known for having Red Colobus Monkeys and that they can only be found in Zanzibar. Other species that can be found are Sykes monkey, bushbabies, more than 50 species of butterfly, and 40 species of birds. Butterflies and Birds mostly can be seen early morning or in the evening.
Also at Jozani Forest, there are different types of plantations that some of them can be used as medicine for a cure, for construction, for furnitures, and for other uses.
After Jozani forest you will go for a Mangrove boardwalk, where you will learn about Mangroves and how they can help prevent coastal erosion.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any Hotel in Zanzibar.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.