Dolphins and Caves Albufeira Marina Tour
For 2h30 explore 18km of the Algarve Coast, where you will discover beaches, rock formations and visit many different caves, one of them being the famous Benagil Cave. Help us look for dolphins while enjoying the scenery and all the wild life.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seacret Tours, Lote 4 Passeio dos Oceanos Marina de Albufeira, Albufeira 8200-394 Portugal
Find our shop Seacret Tours, at Albufeira Marina.
Check in must be 30min. before departure time.
No refund or changes for No Show until the departure time.
No changes to reservation with less than 24h from departure time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa, Faro District, Algarve
plenty of time to take fotos
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Seacret Tours | Boat trips in Albufeira, Marina de Albufeira, Passeio dos Oceanos, Lote 4, Loja 4, 8200-394 Albufeira, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the boat
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.