Dolphin Watching in the Wild - Half Day Boat Tour
In the Sado Estuary lies one of the rare sedentary populations of bottlenose dolphin in Europe and one of the most important worldwide.
Catch sight of bottlenose dolphins in the wild on this dolphin watching tour from Lisbon. Head from your hotel to the Sado Estuary, home to one of the largest populations of sedentary bottlenose dolphins in Europe.
Offered in English, Spanish, Portuguese or French;
All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We'll pick you up at your accommodation in Lisbon.
After the exit and Lisbon, we will go south, crossing the Tagus River by the 25 de Abril Bridge.
We will go to the sanctuary of Christ the King to have a fantastic view of Lisbon.
Then we will go to Setúbal, where we will embark to sail on the Sado River looking for the dolphins (about 2 hours)
After this tour we will return to Lisbon.
• Rossio Square, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon 1100-026 Portugal
• Baia de Setubal, Setubal 2900-634 Portugal
• Galeoes do Sal - Passeios de Barco no Sado, Alcacer do Sal 7580 Portugal
• 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
• Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your address in Lisbon, if your address is outside of Lisbon you have additional costsAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.