Dolphin Watching Cruise and Visit to Mogan Street Market
Sail along Gran Canarias coast from Puerto Rico, spot dolphins and visit the beautiful city of Mogan.
Two great events combined in a unique sailing trip on board our catamaran Supercat: watching dolphins and whales in their natural habitat, and a visit with free time at the weekly street market in the charming village of Puerto de Mogán.
After all, Gran Canaria is one of the main cetaceans watching areas, as many species of whales and dolphins use our waters as a crossing and stop-off point. Therefore the probability of a sighting it is virtually guaranteed. The encounter with these majestic sea creatures is a truly unforgettable experience.
Second part of our journey takes us up to Puerto Mogán, a beautiful tourist fishing village, its careful architecture with water canals Italian-inspired invite you to stroll through its beautiful streets, sit on a terrace and have a drink by the sea, take a walk along its marina and arrive up to a pretty beach
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport within Mogán area
- Catamaran cruise
What's excluded :
- Transport outside Mogan area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Explanada del Castillete, s/n Edificio Torre de Control, 35140 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
After a relaxing morning whatching dolphins and wild sea live, we will disembark at Puerto Mogán to enjoy this charming village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercadillo de Mogan, Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
There you will find local products, fruits, clothes, and tons of interesting stuff.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Puerto Base, 35130 Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service included in the following areas: Bahía Feliz, San Agustín, Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Amadores, Taurito and Playa del CuraPickup details will be given by email 24/48 hours before.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, sunscreen. In spring and autumn bring please warm clothes. You should be able to swim on your own.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.