Dolphin Watching Boat Tour in Trincomalee
(SKU:LK38220100) Following the recent development of Dolphin Watching Tours in Trincomalee is rapidly emerging as another internationally important Dolphin Watching destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Available November to March (subject to weather)Naturalist available on first come first serve basis
- Private group excursions can be arranged.
- Up to 6 guests in one boat
- All safety gear as required will be provided
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
Following the recent development of Dolphin Watching Tours in Trincomalee is rapidly emerging as another internationally important Dolphin Watching destination. Dolphins (mainly Spinner) are also regularly seen. Most sightings occur between March/April and August/September, as continue their migrations around the island from the south coast (where they mainly congregate from December to April) – this means that Sri Lanka offers around ten months of continuous dolphin watching annually at different points around the coast.
Departure Point :Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.