The Hayasaki Strait, the gateway to the Ariake Sea, has long lived wild bottlenose dolphins. The dolphins here are not migrating, but are known as rare dolphins in the world, and you can meet with high probability throughout the year.
Predators for food, run in parallel with the ship, jump and show the natural appearance of the wild and entertain the tour participants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
Cruises where you can encounter wild dolphins with a probability of over 95% throughout the year. The number can be up to 200. You can see the wild dolphins living in Amakusa.
All ships used for watching are air-conditioned and equipped with toilets. It can be enjoyed by a wide range of ages, from small children to the elderly.
• Amakusa Gokyo Bridge, Aitsu, Matsushima-machi, Kamiamakusa 861-6102 Kumamoto Prefecture
• Mt. Unzendake, (Shimabara-city, Minami Shimabara-city, Unzen-city) Nagasaki Prefecture
• Ariake sea, Kyushu
• L'isola Terrace Amakusa, 6215-16 Matsushimamachi Aitsu Kita, Kamiamakusa 861-6102 Kumamoto Prefecture
Departure Point :mio camino AMAKUSA（ミオ・カミーノ天草）, 6215番17 Matsushimamachi Aitsu, Kamiamakusa, Kumamoto 861-6102, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.