Dolphin Tour; Jozani Forest; Paje Beach & The Rock: Departure From Uroa Zanzibar
Recommended Zanzibar Tours & Excursions offers!!! Breakfast at Zanzibar Beach hotels. Enjoy a perfect mixture of Full Day Tours for your Holidays in Zanzibar, start your day for swimming with playful Dolphins and then discover Jozani Forest in the south of Zanzibar. Witness rare Colobus Monkey, Mahogany Forest, and Mangrove. Finish your day at Paje Beach & The Rock Restaurant! This Excursion program has aim to save your Budget and time. Departure from all Beach Hotels of Uroa Village Zanzibar.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- Entry/Admission - Paje Beach
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Rock Restaurant Zanzibar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kizimkazi Dimbani, Kizimkazi Dimbani, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Embark on a scenic journey to find bottlenose dolphins on this 03 - hour dolphin-watching cruise near Clearwater in Kizimkazi Beach. From Clearwater Menai Bay Conservation Area to the turquoise waters of an Indian Ocean, enjoy incredible views along the Intracoastal Waterway.
Please note that there is no guarantee of a dolphin encounter. You will be taken to the spots where they are often seen and your guide will do their best to ensure you have a fun experience. Guests must respect that this is the dolphins' natural habitat, and that safety must always be the top priority.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
See the famous Red Colobus Monkeys and learn all the ins and outs about Jozani Forest Park. Afterwards, Discover Mangrove Swamps where you have the most amazing view and enjoy a walk through the abundant nature. After seeing Marine Species, head down to visit Mahogany Forest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paje Beach, Paje Tanzania
Enjoy a holiday by visiting hidden Zanzibar beaches in Paje, feel the serenity on Paje beach, the white sand and calm waves, and feel the true beach paradise on Paje beach. Quiet beaches, beaches with clear water, hills behind the beach. End your day by witnessing amazing Sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Rock Restaurant Zanzibar, pingwe michanvi kae, Michamvi, Tanzania
Enjoy panoramic views and an incredible Seafood Lunch at The Rock Restaurant, nestled in the middle of Indian Ocean water... Watch a pristine view of Indian Ocean and see some local dhow with local women . Please note that Lunch is not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.