Dolphin Tour; Jozani Forest; Paje Beach & The Rock: Departure From Nungwi
Recommended Zanzibar Tours & Excursions offers!!! Breakfast at Zanzibar Beach hotels. Enjoy a perfect mixture of Full Day Tours for your Holidays in Zanzibar, start your day for swimming with playful Dolphins and then discover Jozani Forest in the south of Zanzibar. Witness rare Colobus Monkey, Mahogany Forest, and Mangrove. Finish your day at Paje Beach & The Rock Restaurant! This Excursion program has aim to save your Budget and time. Departure from all Beach Hotels of Nungwi Village Zanzibar.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- Entry/Admission - Paje Beach
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Rock Restaurant Zanzibar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kizimkazi Dimbani, Kizimkazi Dimbani, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Experience the magic of Swimming with Dolphins during this memorable 03 Hours trip from Kizimkazi Beach. You’ll snorkel and swim alongside these mammals in the open sea and spend time relaxing on the white sands of picturesque Menai Beach.
Please note that there is no guarantee of a dolphin encounter. You will be taken to the spots where they are often seen and your guide will do their best to ensure you have a fun experience. Guests must respect that this is the dolphins' natural habitat, and that safety must always be the top priority.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
A great tour for the wildlife enthusiast! Jozani Forest's mangroves are full of rare and exotic fish and Crabs that can only be found in Zanzibar. Watch for Red Colobus Monkeys in Jozani Forest’s mangrove forests on a 03-hour wildlife cruise from Zanzibar.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paje Beach, Paje Tanzania
Enjoy a holiday by visiting hidden Zanzibar beaches in Paje, feel the serenity on Paje beach, the white sand and calm waves, and feel the true beach paradise on Paje beach. Quiet beaches, beaches with clear water, hills behind the beach. End your day by witnessing amazing Sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Rock Restaurant Zanzibar, pingwe michanvi kae, Michamvi, Tanzania
Take a break from sightseeing with a Seafood Lunch at The Rock Restaurant of Michamvi Pingwe. Enjoy cool music, enjoy a classic Swahili dish such as Swahili Seafood Platter, Fresh Grilled Lobster and Mixed Spice rices. Please note that Lunch is not Included.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Tembo House Hotel, Shangani St, Zanzibar 0004, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.