Dolphin Mini Cruise at Playa del Carmen
Experience the thrill of searching for dolphins, whales and other marine mammals in their natural habitat aboard the modern and fast boat "Biosfera Jet". Enjoy panoramic views of the Lanzarote coastline or relax with a swim in its crystal clear waters.
A great chance to see wild *dolphins. *Although sightings are not 100% guaranteed.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1,5-hours dolphin spotting and whale watching tour
- Live expert commentary on board
- Swim and snorkel experience
- Entry/Admission - Lanzarote Sea Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Av. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Experience a 1.5-hour trip aboard the fast boat "Biosfera Jet" along the west coast of Lanzarote Island. We depart from Puerto del Carmen Marina, giving a quick briefing about the trip and safety matters on board. The crew then starts their search for dolphins and whales, and any other marine wildlife, using binoculars, doing their best with their experienced eyes.
During the trip, our qualified crew will give you detailed information about the species of cetaceans you are seeing as well as other technical and historic information to ensure a complete and unique experience.
Enjoy the astonishing views of Lanzarote´s coast or relax with a swim in its crystal clear waters and feel the snorkel experience.
Since we are dealing with wildlife, there are times that you could end up the trip with no sightings, although we have a high percentage of success.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. del Varadero, s/n, Rotonda de entrada al aparcamiento del Varadero, Oficina de Lanzarote Sea Tours, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The supplier may cancel the tour due to weather conditions or force majeure, in which case the supplier will contact the customer within 48 to 24 hours in advance via email or telephone to assign a new alternative date, the customer may request in such cases the return of the reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Dolphin sightings are not 100% guaranteed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.