Dolphin House trip in the most beautiful trip to see the dolphin in its natural environment at a time when you have a chance not frequent swimming next to the dolphins in a rare experience. The trip program also includes lunch, which consists of an open buffet containing meat and salads, fruit. Water, soft and hot drinks are available during the whole trip which starts around 09:00 am and ends around 4:00 pm.
Kindly remember to take your own towels with you as you will receive the snorkeling tools (masks and swimming fins) Remember that Adolph marine organism is affected by circumstance atmosphere and the weather so sometimes you may see it and sometime you may not.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hot and Cold Drinks all day
- Water Sports (Sofa&Banana)
What's excluded :
- Transfer from Makadi,Safage, El Gouna
• Start pick up from 07:45am to 08:30am depend on hotel distant to marina.
• Arriving to the marina.
• Boarding on the boat and sail at 09:00am to enjoy swimming with Dolphin.
• Go to first stop for snorkeling at one of the best snorkeling spots.
• Second stop for Open buffet Lunch, fruits, soft drinks Water-Cola-Hot drinks all day.
• After lunch sailing to next stop for enjoying snorkeling and discovering colorful marine life.
• Last stop for fishing.
• Go back to Marina around 04:00 pm.
• This trip includes transfer, equipment (masks and swimming fins), lunch and soft drinks all day long.
• Kindly remember to take your own towels with you.
• Kindly remember to send your hotel room number once you have it, it is very important.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Pick up from all Hotels in Hurghada, Makadi,Sahl Hasheesh and Safaga.We start pick up time at 07:45am from the most distant hotel.So pick up time may vary from hotel to other.So your exact pick up time will send to you a day before your trip.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.