Dolphin and Jozani Forest National Park in Zanzibar
This Excursion lets you explore the South of Zanzibar, where you will go and swim with dolphins and then after you will go to Jozani Forest National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Admissions Fees
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kizimkazi, Kizimkazi, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
We will start our dolphin tour at Kzizimkazi where we will take a private boat to go look for them. There is a 90% probability of seeing theme so close in very rare cases you won't find them as there are wild animals
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
At Jozani Forest you will see red colobus monkeys which are rare species of monkeys that can easily be found in Zanzibar only after you will go see plantations and finally the mangrove boardwalk.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup from any hotel in Kizimkazi only. You can request roundtrip transfer if staying outside Kizimkazi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.