Dolmabahce Palace Half Day Tour Istanbul
Istanbul embraces two continents, one arm reaching out to Asia, the other to Europe. Through the city’s heart, the Bosphorus strait, courses the waters of the Black Sea, the Sea of Marmara and the Golden Horn. The former capital of three successive empires – Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman – today Istanbul honors and preserves the legacy of its past while looking forward to its modern future. Indeed, it is Istanbul’s variety that fascinates its visitors. The museums, churches, palaces, great mosques, bazaars and sights of natural beauty seem inexhaustible. As you recline on the shores of the Bosphorus at sunset, contemplating the red twilight reflected in the windows on the opposite shore, you understand, suddenly and profoundly, why so many centuries ago settlers chose to build on this remarkable site. At times such as these, you feel that Istanbul is truly one of the most glorious cities in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dolmabahce Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Half Day Dolmabahce Palace Tour includes a visit to Dolmabahce Palace which was built by Sultan Abdulmecit between 1843 and 1856, famous for being the first European- style palace in Istanbul.
Dolmabahce Palace, the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons.
Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier.
DAILY DOLMABAHCE PALACE TOUR:
• Pick up transfer from your hotel in Istanbul at approx. 9am
• Guided Dolmabahce Palace Tour
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guide
• Return transfer to your hotel at approx. 1pmPlease Note: Dolmabahce Palace is closed on mondays and thursdays
Departure Point :Customers hotel / Cruise Port Istanbul
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Customers hotel / Istanbul Cruise Port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.