Dolmabahce Palace and Ortakoy District with Bosphorus Cruise
A tour to discover the magnificent Ottoman palace the great Dolmabahce Palace and Sailing up the Bosphorus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Dolmabahce Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be met by our professional licensed tour guide at Istanbul with a signboard having your name on it. Start your day of Istanbul trip. Beautifully situated, with a 600 meter frontage on the Bosphorus, an impressive ballroom, and ornate Victorian furniture embodying the Turkish assimilation of European culture Dolmabahce Palace is one of the most glamorous palaces in the world rococo residence. It was the administrative center of the late Ottoman Empire. The palace has a great meaning for Turkish people since the supreme leader Mustafa Kemal Ataturk had used the palace as a residence, spent the most serious period of his illness and he passed away here on 10th of November 1938 at 9:05 AM-all the clocks in the palace are stopped at this time. Wonder around Ortakoy district one of the nicest neighborhoods of Besiktas districts, right under the first Bosphorus Bridge. The district is still a popular spot for local people and foreign visitors. from the Ortakoy we will start cruising the Bosphorus. Your tour will end with drop off at your hotel or Istanbul port.
Departure Point :Istanbul port or hotel in Istanbul
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.