Doi Tung Palace and Singha Park
-Doi Tung Villa - final residence of the Princess Mother (mother of King Bhumibol). This magnificent villa was built on the mountain overlooking the surrounding hills and valleys in a unique mix of Swiss and Lanna architectural styles.
-Mae Fah Luang Gardens are a botanical park located on the slopes below the royal villa. Flowers and plants grow among rock formations.There is also a cafe where you can enjoy your beverage with the beautiful view of the mountains. You can also buy organic tea leaves from here.
-Singha Park is a large expanse of land that has been converted into a tourist attraction that houses a range of animals as well as fruit orchards and tea plantations, zip lining adventures and farm tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Doi Tung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Singha Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doi Tung Palace, Tambun Mae Fa Luang, Amphoe Mae Fa Luang, Chiang Rai Thailand
visit Doi Tung Villa and Mae Fah Luang Garden.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Singha Park, 99, Moo 1, Mae Kon 57000 Thailand
Visit Singha Park tram tour around the park. Visiting Tea Plantation zone, Animal zone and activity zone.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all hotel in the city of Chiang Rai.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.