Doi Tung Hill Tribes and Mae Sai Market Tour from Chiang Rai
Enjoy a full day tour of Doi Tung and visit the villa of Thailand’s Princess Mother. We finish our day with a trip to Mae Sai market, located on the Thailand-Myanmar border.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Quality transportation
- English-speaking guide (other languages are available on request and are subject to surcharge)
- Meals as specified in the description
What's excluded :
- Services other than those mentioned in the description
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doi Tung, Mae Fa Luang Thailand
Doi Tung region, 2000 meters/6500 feet above sea-level. The Doi Tung Development Project was established to eradicate the cultivation of opium and encourage farmers to use sustainable agricultural practices.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Tung, Doi Tung Mountain ดอยตุง, Mae Fa Luang Thailand
Wat Phrathat Doi Tung is located on top of Doi Din Daeng. It was built in the reign of Phrachao Uchutarat, the 3rd King of the Singhanawat Royal Family.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mae Sai, Mae Sai, Chiang Rai Province
Visit to the market
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Excluding Phu Chai Sai
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.