Doi Suthep Temple and Hmong (Khun Chang Kien) Village Half-Day Small-Group Tour (Afternoon Trip)
This 5-hour trip is a combination of visiting the Hmong Hill Tribe Village at Khun Chang Kian Village and Doi Suthep Temple with its compound in the evening (with the evening light), which you will have a chance to attend the Buddhism Evening Service Ceremony. This small-group tour is limited to a maximum of 9 travelers and includes guide, entrance fees to Doi Suthep Temple, all transport and afternoon tea refreshments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with professional driver
- Transport by a small truck (open air) from Doi Suthep Temple to the Village
- Afternoon tea or coffee with some biscuit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Travelling accident insurance
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
What's excluded :
- Souvenir and other personal expenses
- Lunch and Dinner
- Extra food and drinks
- Pick up/Drop off Surcharge for hotel outside city centre(THB500/way; 6-15Km & THB1,000/way; 16-30Km)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khun Chang Khian, Huai Kaeo Road. Suthep Subdistrict, Chiang Mai Thailand
One of the less commercial Hmong Village (White-Hmong) in City Area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Visit the temple in the late evening and observing the Buddhism Evening Ceremony Service under the gold light reflected from Pagoda.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Touring Center, 14 Floor 1st Ratchadamnoen Rd., Soi 5, Muang,, เทศบาลนครเชียงใหม่ อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide the pick up service from all hotels in central Chiang Mai. (hotels located within 5 kilometers of the Touring Center's Office only). For hotel outside the service area, there will be additional charge, please feel free contact our Reservations Team.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates (children under 2 years) apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of hotel pick ups are approximate 30 minutes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code is smart casual (covered knees & shoulders while entering the temple)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.