Doi Suthep Temple + Khantoke Dinner & Dance ( Private night Tour )
To learn the culture of Lanna Thai kingdom and be entertained with traditional Thai music, dances and hilltribe performances.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Drink = water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage.
- Climbing to Doi Suthep - the mountain that towers over the city of Chiangmai - to find the highly-revered Wat Phratat Doi Suthep. A visit is absolutte a must for first time visitors, and part of the allure is in the journy getting here. Delicious a mixture of great food and a taste of traditional Lanna Thai Culture. Old Chiangmai and begin a slow tempo performance of traditional music and dance. Watch their vibrant, flowing costumes and graceful movements, indulging everyone of your sense during your meal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Their Hotels/ Accommodation.Airports
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.