Doi Suthep - Hmong village
This tour is for travelers who are interested in History, culture, religion and local people lifestyle.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinking Water in car
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
- 08.00am Meet our guide at your hotel and drive to an Wat Phra That Doi Suthep on the peak of mountain, Wat Phra that Doi Suthep is the most important Temple of Chiang Mai. There has a long history as a long as Chiang mai City.The temple is build near the peak of Doi Suthep mountain at 1055 meters above the sea level, 14.5 km from Chiang Mai City Center (Old City). you can pay respect to the Golden Pagoda which contained the relics of the Lord Buddha. It is a Theravada Buddhist temple with holy shrines, pagodas, statues and murals around. The first chedi is said to have been founded in 14th century as a Buddist monastery and still is a working monastary. It is one of the most sacred sites in the region. Aspects of the temple draw from both Buddhism and Hinduism.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bhubing Palace, Doi Buak Ha, Su Thep, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
- Next, we make a stop at Bhubing Palace Build in 1961, Bhubing Palace is the royal winter residence to accommdate the royal family during their visits to the northern Thailand. The official name of the palace is Phra Tamnak Phu Phing.The palace is open to the public, except when the royal family is in residence. The area is ideal for birdwatching, butterfly watching and has good view over Chiang Mai. Delicious lunch at thai restaurant.
- After lunch, you will reach the starting point of your off-road adventure. The road is steep at times and full of deep crevasses. What makes this tour exciting are the places these drivers will take you. They are professionals and road is rough with many ruts caused by years of hard rain. If you are lucky they will also be muddy as they tend to stay dry during the warmer months. The views this tour are spectacular and the drivers will stop anywhere for photos upon your request.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Doi Suthep, Doi Suthep
- 16.30 pm Leave the Wat Doi Suthep, drive 30 minutes back to Chiang Mai city, At about 17:00 pm Arrive at your hotel or accommodation and end Great day tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers will be picked up from their hotels/Accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.