Doi Suthep -Moncham and Waterfalls: ( Nature, tribes culture & stunning views)
- Learn & see may things in a day
-Two great places combined
- Experience Alms to monks
- See monks chanting in the morning.
- Enjoy nature and culture activities
- See Sunrise at a nice spot
- Taste local Thai lunch
- Private tour guide and VIP. Air-con. transportation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Local lunch is provided for you.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pick up all traveler at 11:00 am. tour will be finished around 6:40 pm.
After meeting you at your hotel lobby. We then we visit ChiangMai city views point before head up to visit Doi Suthep temple at dawn. This is a great trip for those who love to get away from Chiangmai to Nature for a day and learn about real Thai culture and hilltribes in Northern Thailand ( Hmong tribe ). On the day you will visit Mae Sa waterfalls , hill tribes, do alms to monks and see monks chanting after that we visit the Hmong hill tribe who live around Mon-Cham. We combine these two places for person who love Nature & culture experiences in a day. ( Mon-Cham is the top destination for local Thai visitors. )
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come and pick up all travelers at their hotel, hostel, air Bnb and other places.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.