Doi Pui Sunset, Hmong Village and Suthep Temple Day tour
Doi Pui, at 1,685metres above sea level, is the highest peak in the Doi Suthep-Pui National Park. Discover the ancienthistoric monuments in Wat Doi Suthep
enjoy scenic views of Chiang Mai city Day & Night during our tour. Next, visit Hmong hill-tribe village learn about their unique customs and heritage before we walk up to enjoy the Sunset viewpoint on the top of the village. Drive back to the hotel or the starting point
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Spacial traditional tea at the sunset view point in Hmong Village
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Hotel pick-up 13:00 PM.
1 : Drive around 45 minutes up to Doi Suthep Pui National Park ( Suthep Mountain ) visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is one of northern Thailand's most sacred temples, reached via a 306-step staircase flanked by naga (serpents). Beautiful views of the mountains and city below.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village, Chiang Mai Thailand
2 : Drive up to Doi Pui Hmong Village around 20 minutes. Visit Hmong Hill Tribe is a great cultural experience. Hilly tribe living in their natural environment more winding walking paths up to the lookout. On the way up, both side of the path have stalls selling just about everything. Walk to the very top though more stalls then to the garden area with a coffee shop at the very top to see the Sunset viewpoint.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Doi Suthep, Doi Suthep
3. Drive back down to the viewpoint ( City Night View )
4. Drop you back at your hotel around 19:00 PM.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :LoveCNX Guesthouse, 104 Ratchapakhinai Rd, Tambon Phra Sing, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up service in Chiang Mai old city, Or the area a long the way our tour route.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.