Doi Inthanon Waterfalls Walk
Head to the hills to explore the majestic landscapes of Doi Inthanon on foot. Leave Chiang Mai’s bustling streets behind and walk to a Karen hill tribe village, getting a glimpse at their rich traditions and culture. Continue through the National Park, encountering exotic wildlife, lush forests and cascading waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Tips for driver
- Drinking water and cold towel
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon
What's excluded :
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and Domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips for guide, travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
Visit Doi Inthanon National Park. Spend a day of trekking through the pristine landscapes of Thailand’s north.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels out of Chiang Mai City Centre.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Trekking time for 2 hours / trekking level is moderate to difficult.
- Suitable for only people with good fitness and sense of balance to up/downhill. Suitable for families with teenage kids but not kids younger than 13 years old.
- As this is a walking tour, please bring comfortable walking shoes, you may also like to bring an umbrella during the wet season incase of any rain showers.
- Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels out of Chiang Mai City Centre.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to arrival, guests are encouraged to purchase masks and hand-sanitiser from their home countries. Additionally, they are briefed on sensible precautions to take such as washing their hands frequently, avoiding crowded areas, to avoid touching their faces. Although it is not compulsory in any of our destinations, we do also encourage guests to wear face masks when they are out in public. Our guides and drivers will also be wearing face masks when interacting with guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.