Doi Inthanon small group-tour on the roof of Thailand
Doi Inthanon National Park is at 2,565 meters above sea level the highest peak of Thailand.
This National Park is a Mecca for birdwatchers and offers evergreen forests, impressive waterfalls, interesting flora and fauna and marvelous natural scenery.
In the afternoon you will visit King & Queen pagoda the highest pagoda of Thailand. Doi Inthanon National Park has villagers living in it permanently. You’ll see the occasional village on the journey down to visit Hmong Market and Karen Hilltribe after that drive to waterfall and back to hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up / Drop off
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- All listed activities
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doi Inthanon National Park, Doi Inthanon National Park
8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Pickup from hotel or guesthouse in chiang Mai city
10:30 a.m. Highest Peak of Thailand. Drive about 2 hours to the highest peak of Thailand inside Doi Inthanon National Park.Take an very easy nature trail walk enjoying the outstanding view, many kind of birds, historical sightseeing and flowers admiring.
11:10 a.m. Pagoda of Nobhamethanidol and Nabhapolbhumisiri. The next stop is two adjacent Pagodas which were built to honor the 60th birthday of the King and Queen in 1987 and 1992 respectively. These mirrored buildings are pagodas that have been located on the highest altitude in Thailand. Here admire the beauty of flower garden and the alpen roses.
12:30 a.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. White Karen. Visit White Karen hill tribe village (not long neck). Observe the local women performing traditional clothing weaving.
2:30 p.m. Waterfall. Visit Siritan Waterfall and huge Wachirathern waterfall (a 70 meters high thunderous waterfall).
05:00 p.m. Return to hotel or guesthouse
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Chiang mai city.Pickup time depends on the hotel location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.