Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
Explore Doi Inthanon from Chiang Mai,Visit the highest mountain in Thailand. On the way up we will visit the modern chedis which are decorated with interesting tiled murals. Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, pagodas built by the Royal Air Force for HM the King in his 5th Anniversary in B.E.2530 (A.D.1987). Then visit the Royal Project Research Station.
Next visit a Karen hill tribe and then Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall of Mae Klang River. The charms of this particular waterfall are the frequent rainbows from the light reflecting on the water spumes at the right angle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Transportation by air conditioned minivan/bus
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 119 Moo 7 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
* Pick up from your hotel at 08.00 am.
* Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
* Visit Two beautiful pagodas Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, pagodas was built by the Royal Air Force to honor the 60th birthday of the King in 1987 at the highest peaks in Thailand at 8,000 feet above the sea level
* Visit the Royal Project Research Station.
* Have lunch on the way
* Visit a Karen hill tribe (Not Long neck)
* Next visit Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall
* Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Chiang Mai, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from all hotels in Chiang Mai centerOther locations there will be additional fee
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.