Doi Inthanon National Park Soft Trekking Private Trip
Explore the beauty and nature on this tour you can cool off on Thailand’s highest peak with the beautiful scenic Doi Inthanon National Park, on the way up we will visit Wachiritharn Waterfalls, Enjoy 2 hour hike on the Pha Dok Siew Trail; along the trail you will see waterfalls, birds, flowers, rice fields and scenic views, The King and Queen Chedi’s,, and then to the peak of Doi Inthanon the highest mountain in Thailand, and we will see those at the local market on the way down the mountain. before making our way back to Chiang Mai City.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city area only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Flexibility to your itinerary
- Private tour is operated with just your party and Led by a local guide / driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
Doi Inthanon National Park + Water Falls + Soft Trekking
- Morning! Pick up from accommodation 8.00 am.Drive about 1.30 hours southwards of Chiangmai city to DoiIntanon National park which is the highest peak of Thailand (2,565 meters above sea level).
- First we will stop at The most beautiful Vachiratharn waterfall it is the most impressive one and the fall produce plenty of mist which enough for refreshing.
- Meet our Tribesmen guide at the Trekking point. The local Karen tribe will be your tour guide during your hike, walk through a beautiful jungle where you will spot exotic local birds, butterfly, rice field, coffee plantation (depends on the season), and a waterfall. hiking for about 2 hours, Arrived the tribesmen guide village, experience their culture and sample mountain coffee drinks. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
- This afternoon after lunch, driving up for half an hour to the summit of mountain, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Walk shortly to see a small Stupa contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was combined to be a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak, viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (bloom only during Jan – Feb). Night time temperatures on the peak can be as low as -8 degrees celsius. In the cold/dry season night time, frosts are common. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold, so do not forget a long sleeve jumper.
- Continue to the twin pagodas built by the Thai air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen pagodas for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries. Also take a look at the beautiful Royal flower garden around the site.
- A stop will be made at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
- 17:30pm Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai or tranfer to airport and end of wonderful tour.
Duration: 9 hours
Location: 119 Moo 7 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
Departure Point :Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Pick Up & Drop Off Conditions :- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area. at 08.00 AM.- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city- If you unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- What should you bring on this trip? - Personal medication. - T- shirt, long sleeves shirt. - Walking shoes - Swimming suit or swimming trunk. - Towel - Insect spray - Sun cream - A camera
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.