Doha Safari: Bash The Dunes, Camel Ride and Sandboarding
Explore the vast desert landscape of Doha with an exhilarating dune bashing ride, go for a thrilling camel ride, get ready for an amazing sandboarding session. Along with these, stop at some best spots to capture the amazing topography of desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off in Doha
- Clean, air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Professional licensed safari guide
- Dune bashing, Sandboarding & Camel riding
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Quad bikes
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned as included
You will be picked up from your preferred location from the City of Doha for a thrilling desert safari. You will be driven out of town in a 4x4 air-conditioned land cruiser where you can enjoy the sights while driven across stunning landscape. The tyre pressure of your land cruiser would be adjusted to make your off-road drive smooth once you reach the vast desert plains of Doha.
Now get ready for the exciting session of dune bashing! Your excitement level will be at its peak as the land cruiser conquers the tallest sand dunes. You are free to try sandboarding, another popular desert sport, once you have thoroughly enjoyed bashing the dunes. Glide across the sand plains with the wooden board provided and become mesmerized at the boundless desert.
Now it's time to relax after the day's adventures! You will experience a soothing camel ride to catch up with the best sights of this desert region. Rejuvenate yourself as the camel moves forward at an agile pace. Take epic photos with the backdrop of this beautiful landscape, and cherish you memories for a lifetime. You will be transported to your starting point once the tour services end.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up available from Doha center Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the tour will be between 4 and 5 hours depending on your selected option and traffic
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- Dune bashing is not permitted for pregnant women, people with heart conditions and infants (under 3 years old)
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer
- It is not recommended that you eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- Sports shoes are recommended for sandboarding
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.