Doha : 4 Hours Private Desert Safari
Book your preferred departure, choosing pickup in Doha from your hotel, the port, or the airport, or from Hamad Port. Your driver-guide will take you south along Qatar’s coast in a private climate-controlled 4x4. Pass oil fields and towns, then head off-road into the deserts that frame Qatar’s border with Saudi Arabia. Enjoy an optional camel ride (own expense) and set off on an exciting dune bash. Carve up huge dunes and slide down the sheer drops sideways as your driver deftly spins the wheel. Continue across desert to the Khor Al Adaid Inland Sea, a vast expanse of turquoise water that forms a natural border with Saudi. Admire this stunning UNESCO-listed body of water before traveling to one of just 3 places in the world where the desert runs into beaches. Enjoy soda at a desert camp here before returning to your starting point.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Camel Ride ( additional 20 QR )
- Sand Boarding ( free if requested )
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inland Sea Beach, Near Sealine Beach (28Km off Rd)، Qatar
Some 60 km from Doha in the south-eastern corner of the country lies one of Qatar’s most impressive natural wonders, the ‘Inland Sea’ or Khor Al Adaid. A UNESCO recognized natural reserve with its own ecosystem, this is one of the few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into the heart of the desert. Inaccessible by road, this tranquil expanse of water can only be reached by across the rolling dunes.
According to UNESCO, Khor Al Adaid represents “a remarkable landscape” offering “world class scenic beauty”. The area is home to a unique set of fauna, including several species which are internationally rare and/or threatened, such as turtles.
Khor Al Adaid is also home to populations of certain species of birds which are of national and regional importance - long-distance migrant waterfowl winter. Visitors may also see ospreys nesting on islets and Arabian gazelles.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Sealine Beach Rd, Mesaieed Qatar
first stop to enjoy tea , coffee, and camel ride
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport pickup : Gate 4 at Arrival SectionPort Pickup : we will update you with nearest point .Airports
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- doha port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.