Doge's Palace guided tour and Gondola ride
This tour merges two of the most important "attractions" of Venice in a single package to discover the traditional atmosphere of this ancient city.
You will admire Doge's palace first, then you will enjoy a unique shared gondola ride.
Please note, the tour includes a break of 1 hour and 30 mins more or less.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Gondola ride
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
What's excluded :
- What is not specified under "Inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Let yourself be fascinated by these two tours combined in one package that will allow you to take in two of Venice's most famous attractions
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
the famous Bridge of Sighs was built in the 17th century to connect with a double corridor the Palace and the terrible Prigioni nuove, where you can sense and read on the dark walls the suffering of those who were here imprisoned.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :2:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour. Please be advised that, due to the new security measures concerning the entrance into the major Venice museums, there might be queues at the entrance, with consequent protraction of the usual waiting time to access the museums.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas. Please bear in mind that this is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
- The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases, you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled. The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour on the first date available or receiving a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund.
- Please note, the tour includes a break of 1 hour and 30 mins more or less.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.