Dog and Island Lovers: Dog Rescue Foundation and Islands Tour
Do you love dogs? Do you love islands? Then this day trip is perfect for You! Spend the morning at a dog and cat rescue shelter. You’ll also visit the famous Monkey Cave at Suwan Kuha Tempe. Rest of the day you’ll treat yourself with amazing views at the islands around Phuket!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional english speaking guide
- Pick up and Drop of From Phuket only
- Soi Dog Tour - Non-profit foundation. Free for everyone to visit, we do not charge for this part!
- Stop at the Monkey Cave at Suwan Kuha Temple
- James Bond Island visit
- Visit at Khao Phing Kan Island
- Visit Pan-Yee Island
- Life Jackets
- Phang-nga Bay National park fee
- Full insurance
- Sea Canoeing at Talu Island
- Long tail boat sightseeing
- Lunch + fruits, soft drinks and drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Soi Dog Foundation
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soi Dog Foundation, 167/9 Soi Mai Khao 10 Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand
Start the day with a tour at Soi Dog foundation – A dog and cat shelter that rescues, treats, rehabilitates and rehomes. It’s more than 400 dogs and cats at this shelter! Thailand’s street dogs and cats continues to fight with the help of its supporters against the cruel dog meat trade in Asia. Learn about their incredible and impressive work and have time to be with the rescued dogs! After this fantastic experience we’re heading to a gasoline station with a mini mart for a short break before heading to the island. Here you can grab some food or use the restrooms (We will have a free late lunch at 14.00).
PLEASE NOTE: Soi Dog Foundation is a non-profit foundation and free to visit for everyone. We do not charge anything extra for this visit and do not make any profit on Soi Dog. The price you pay is just for the rest of the tour+transportation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple), Krasom Subdistrict Thailand
After our short break, we’ll continue our journey and stop at The famous Monkey cave. This cave is located at Suwan Kuha Temple and it’s a Buddhist Temple located inside a cave, called Tam Yai. You can find a large number of connected caves in this mountain, where Tam Yai is the biggest one, it is as big as 40 meters long and 20 meters wide! Really impressive view! Inside this temple it’s also a massive 15 meter long reclining Buddha image colored in gold. Take photos and enjoy this beautiful place!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
When we’re finished at the cave our next stop is Phang Nha Bay National park. Here will you discover the magical Mangrove Forest with a long tail boat. Visit the famous fisherman village at Panyee island and we’ll serve you a nice and tasty lunch.
After lunch it’s time for something that you don’t want to miss – James Bond Island! Discover the famous movie location from “The Man With The Golden Gun”. You will also visit the stunning Khao Phing Kan island! Last but not least, it’s time for sea canoeing! Soak in the beauty that Phuket has to offer while you’re canoeing around at Talu Island. The day is coming to its end and you’ll watch beautiful views on the way back to the pier. We will transfer you back to your hotel around 18.00-18.20!
Please Note: Our program may be modified depending on the ocean tide levels and weather conditions.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up for hotels located on Phuket mainland. Pick up & drop off is Free from Phuket’s most central locations such as: Patong, Kata, Karon and Kamala.There will be an extra fee for other areas, the customer can pay this in cash to the driver during pick up. The fee is 200 THB / person.
Departure Time :Get the exact pick up time when we know your hotel location.
Wait in your hotel reception at the given time and our driver will pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will get an exact pick up time after booking as soon as we know your hotel location.
- Pick up & drop off is Free from Phuket’s most central locations such as: Patong, Kata, Karon and Kamala.There will be an extra fee for other areas, the customer can pay this in cash to the driver during pick up. The fee is 200 THB / person.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.