Doñana Natural Park from Sevilla
Semi-private visit to the Doñana Natural Park.
Accompanied by a specialized guide and with roundtrip transfers from the hotel.
Upon return, a wine tasting is carried out in the Huelva winery.
Available in Spanish and English.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to the Dehesa de Abajo
- Visit to the hermitage of El Rocío
- Visit to Brandy Luis Felipe winery
- The tour of the interior of the park is done in groups
What's excluded :
- Food, Tips, Unspecified entries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
We will begin our tour starting from Seville crossing the nearby town of Coria del Río on the banks of the Guadalquivir. From there we will enter the natural area to pass next to the Dehesa de Abajo, a place located in the northern part of the marshes where we will see lots of birds among lagoons, pine forests and dehesas. We will pass through the rice field and the largest stork colony in Europe. The marshes house 200,000 individuals each year of more than 300 species of birds that make this wetland the most important on the continent.
We will continue our route north of the natural area to later visit the village of El Rocío, its hermitage and the observatory of SEO. After discovering this place we will walk on the palaces and trails of the Doñana Natural Park. After lunch, we will arrive at the beach to know the biggest dune system in our country. Upon returning we will stop to taste the wines of the Condado de Huelva region.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel (Sevilla).Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.