Doñana National Park: Private Day Trip from Seville
This trip gives the opportunity to discover one of the most important protected area in Europe and see innumerable species of birds in their natural habitat.
Visitors can enjoy an educational outdoor activity comfortably sitted in a 4x4 vehicle and take advantage of a private guide at their disposal.
If the wheather is good there is also the possibility to take a bath in the beautiful Matalascañas beach and, on the way back to Seville, the guide will accompany the group to the spots from where rare species of mammals, like the Iberian Linx, can be seen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop off
- Private Round Transfer
- Doñana Park Guided Tour
- Specialized Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
Doñana is a protected natural area situated in the southwest part of Andalucía. This space of 116,487 hectares hosts numerous species of birds and mammals, inluding the fallow deer, deer and iberian lynx. This trip offers visitors an in-depth knowledge of both National and Doñana Parks (with limited access to motor vehicles) sitting comfortably in a 4x4 driven by a guide specilaized in the environment.
The tour starts from Seville heading to Coria del Rio, a town on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, door of the Doñana wetland. From there the group will head north to the river marshes, where the biggest white stork colony in Europe is located and where visitors can observe thousands of births in their natural habitat. Each year the marshes house approximately 200,000 individuals of more than 300 species of birds which makes this park the most prestigious natural protected space in the continent.
The group will also see Matalascañas beach, the largest dune system in the country. Finally, on the way back to Seville and taking advantage of the sunset, the guide will accompany customers to the wooded area of the park to see some of the largest mammals that live in the area.
• Parque Nacional de Donana, El Acebuche reception center, 11540 Sanlucar de Barrameda Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service at customer accomodation if situated within the historical centre in Seville
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Starting hour may change depending assigned access schedule
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.