Doñana National Park, El Rocio and Matalascañas
We will start our route from Seville towards Doñana Natural Area, one of the most important natural protected areas of the European continent. From there we will go to the north of the marshes, where thousands of birds will receive us, in particular white storks since in this place we will find the biggest colony of Europe.
The marshes are home to birds, including flamingos, spoonbills, bee-eaters and herons. The Doñana marshes are considered the most important natural area on the European continent.
We will continue the route through the northern area of the National Park until we reach the village of El Rocío. Here we will stop to visit the area along with its popular Sanctuary.
Later, we will go to the beach to discover the largest dune system in our country. On the way back, we will travel through a wooded area of the National Park where we may be able to see some of the large mammals of the Natural Area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up in Seville at the client's hotel or accommodation.
- A guide will accompany you during the tour.
- Private trip, only your group will participate in this activity.
- Tickets to Doñana National Park
- Entry/Admission - Doñana National Park
What's excluded :
- Any other service not specified in the "INCLUDES" section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doñana National Park, Unnamed Road, 21730, 21730, Huelva, Spain
Doñana Natural Area is one of the most important natural protected areas of the European continent
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: El Rocio, El Rocio, Province of Huelva, Andalucia
We will stop to visit the village El Rocio along with its popular Sanctuary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa de Matalascanas, 21760 Matalascanas Spain
We will discover the largest dune system in our country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2020 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.