Doñana in 4x4 and Acantilados del Asperillo
In this visit we combine the entrance to the Doñana National Park in 4x4 with the guided tour of El Rocio by a local guide who knows the traditions and culture of the place. We close our experience with a visit to the beautiful beach of the Parador where we will know the geological secrets of the impressive cliffs of Asperillo. This visit also allows us to enjoy the waters of the Atlantic Ocean before returning to Seville.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional de Donana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional de Donana, El Acebuche reception center, 11540 Sanlucar de Barrameda Spain
The tour includes a 3-hour guided tour in 4x4 inside the Doñana National Park. Here we will walk the paths of the park and visit the Birdwatching Center. On the way we can see deer, rabbits and luckily the elusive Iberian lynx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ermita de El Rocio, Aldea del Rocio, Almonte Spain
Hermitage Shrine of El Rocio, village of El Rocio and Marisma de El Rocio. A unique town in Spain, with its sandy streets prepared for the most common transport of this place, the horse and the horse cars. In El Rocio the most important pilgrimage in Europe is celebrated, the pilgrimage to see the famous Virgin of El Rocio.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Del Parador, Mazagon Spain
Once the visit of El Rocio is finished, we will go to the Parador de Mazagón beach where you can enjoy the immense beach, the beautiful fossil sand cliffs of the Asperillo and the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sevilla Moving - Alojamientos y experiencias, Calle Luis Montoto, 19, Local Bajo, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.