Diwali Holidays in Georgia
What places are we going to visit?
Tbilisi - Ananuri Castle - Gudauri - Kazbegi - Mtskheta - Gori - Uplistsikhe - Borjomi - Akhaltsikhe - Rabati Fortress - Bodbe - Signaghi - Tbilisi
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation(double occupancy)
- Transportation service according to the program
- Professional guide service
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunches
- Gala Dinner with Georgian Folk Music and Dances
- Wine degustation in Signaghi
- 2 bottle water per person per day in the car
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Dinners (optional 15$ p/p)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips for guide and driver
- Other expenses not mentioned in the package
- Tour directions;
Day 1 – Arrival to Tbilisi International Airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Small City Tour(walking in old part of Tbilisi). Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 2 – Ananuri Castle. Gudauri. Kazbegi. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 3 – Mtskheta. Gori. Uplistsikhe. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 4 – Borjomi. Akhaltsikhe. Rabati Fortress. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 5 – Bodbe. Signaghi. Wine degustation. Gala Dinner. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 6 – Markets. Transfer to Airport. Departure.
Duration – 6 days/ 5 nights
Best Season: Autumn
Transportation type: Mercedes Sprinter/Atego
Where are we going to stay?
Tbilisi - 3* Grand Palace, GTM Plaza, Oriental,
4* Iveria Inn, Gallery Palace, Ramada Encore,
5* Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi, Iota
Departure Point :The tours will start from the Hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.