Diwali Holidays in Armenia
What places are we going to visit?
Yerevan - Khor Virap - Areni Birds Cave/Winery - Noravank - Smbataberd Fortress - Tatev Monastery and Cable Car - Karahunj (Zorats Karer) - Jermuk Waterfall and Water Gallery - Selim Carvanserai - Noratus - Lake Sevan - Sevanavank - Dilijan - Haghartsin Monastery - Goshavank - Tsaghkadzor Ski resort - Ropeway - Geghard Monastery - Garni Pagan Temple - Arch of Charents - Yerevan
Airport transfers, Hotel accommodation(double occupancy), Transportation service according to the program, 4x4 jeep to Smbataberd Fortress, Professional guide service, Meals: Breakfast and Lunches, Gala Dinner with Armenian Folk Music and Dances, Master Class and Degustation of Lavash, All entry fees, Ticket of Tatev Cable Car and Tsaghkadzor Ropeway, 2 bottle water per person per day in the car.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 7 nights accommodation(double occupancy)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Gala Dinner with Armenian Folk Music and Dances
- Master Class and Degustation of Lavash
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tips for guide and driver
- Other expenses not mentioned in the package
- Tour directions;
Day 1 – Arrival to Zvartnots Airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Small City Tour. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 2 – Khor Virap. Areni Birds Cave. Noravank. Smbataberd Fortress(4x4 ride). Overnight in Hermon.
Day 3 – Tatev Monastery and Cable Car. Karahunj (Zorats Karer). Jermuk Waterfall and Water Gallery. Overnight in Hermon.
Day 4 – Selim Carvanserai. Noratus. Lake Sevan - Sevanavank. Dilijan. Overnight in Dilijan.
Day 5 – Haghartsin Monastery. Goshavank. Tsaghkadzor Ski resort-Ropeway. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 6 – Geghard Monastery. Garni Pagan Temple. Lavash baking ceremony and degustation. Arch of Charents. Back to Yerevan. Free time. Gala Dinner.
Day 7 – Transfer to the Airport. Departure.
Departure Point :The tour will start from the Hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.