Diving Tour in Hurghada
Explore the marine life of the Red Sea on a 6-hour diving tour from Hurghada and El Gouna. Swim with colorful fish in coral gardens, and look out for dolphins, turtles, elegant skates, and more. Enjoy an on board lunch and snacks between dive sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Guide assistance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and transfer you direct to the dive boat. Climb aboard for your magnificent Red Sea adventure under the sea, and see underwater flora and fauna at popular dive spots.
Swim among coral gardens, and observe a great variety of animals, from schools of colorful fish to elegant skates, and even the occassional inquisitive dolphin or turtle.
You will make 2 dives in 2 different dive spots, such as Abu Ramada, Small Giftun, or Umm Gummar. An experienced guide/instructor will help you discover all the underwater wonders of the Red Sea, large and small.
Back on board the boat, lunch and soft drinks will be served as you sail between dive sites, or sunbathe on the transfer back to the port at Hurghada.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay, Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Hurghada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.