Diving package Dive Guru
Spend 8 days exploring the wonderful coral reef of Mayan Riviera and the mystical Mayan underwater world!
16 dives in 8 days:
Day 1. Reef Diving in Playa del Carmen
Day 2. Diving in Cozumel
Day 3. Cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan
Day 4. Cenotes Dos Ojos and The Bat Cave
Day 5. Cenotes Ponderosa and Tajma Ha
Day 6. Cenotes Angelita and Casa
Day 7. Cenote Dream Gate
Day 8. Cenotes Zapote and Kin Ha
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 tanks per day, weights and belt
- Professional multilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation to the dive sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snakcs in the cenotes
What's excluded :
- Equipment (rental for 15 USD/day)
- Diving insurance (optional)
In the cenotes, the instructor/guide has no more than 4 divers. When diving in the cenotes, we leave the dive center around 7 – 9 am, the time is being discussed in advance. Depending on the distance to the cenotes, we return to the dive center from 1 pm to 4 pm. In the interval between dives in cenotes, snacks and water are provided.
When diving in the sea near Playa del Carmen, the boat departs at 08:45 and 12:45. All dive sites are from 10 to 20 minutes ride from the coast. Return to the shore at 12:30 and 16:30 respectively.
Diving equipment is transported in individual boxes, after returning from diving it is stored and dried in the dive center.
• Diversland, Calle 11 sur Local 5 Plaza Palmeiras, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Plaza Palmeiras, Calle 11 Sur, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required (Advanced Open Water Diver or analog)
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 15 years for cenotes diving
- Minimum age is 10 years for reef diving
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.