Diving in Cozumel All Inclusive
Cozumel was first settled by the Mayans and the name means “Land of the Swallows” because between April and May they migrate Swallows can be seen in great numbers flying.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 tank Cozumel dive
- Scuba diving equipment
- Transportation from Aquaworld
- Lunch - Lunch with different types of dishes and soft drinks or beer at the restaurant
What's excluded :
- Round trip from Cancun hotels 40 USD
- Photos and videos
- Reef preservation fee ($12usd per person)
- Drinks at the ship
Start you experience by sailing to Cozumel where you first stop would be at the beach of Cozumel for your first class with a PADI instructor where they would teach you how to feel secure and confortable underwater with the equipment.
Once you feel confortable with the equipment and your skills you would sail to the reef of Cozumel, to explore all kinds of plants and animals under the sea, the instructor would give you specific instructions and would by your side to guide you through this experience.
At the end of you exploration you would go to have lunch at the restaurant with different options of dishes and drinks to enjoy. Once you finish, we would go back to the dock.
Departure Point :Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you are a diving biginner you will fill a form before the activity
- This activity is not permitted if you have ear problems, asthma, epilepsy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.