Diving Full Day Boat Trip - Marsa Alam
Experience the fascinating underwater world in Marsa Mubarak on this 8-hour dive trip. Explore
Flat dive sites for beginners as well as deeper areas and walls for advanced divers.
Enjoy lunch on board the boat while driving
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two diving stations with equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- 8 hours boat ride
What's excluded :
- Photoshoot available on request with extra charges
- Transfer from the north of Marsa alam airport surcharge per person $ 7
- Transfer from the south of Marsa alam airport surcharge per person $ 7
Spend a day on the water and learn to dive for 7 hours. This trip is suitable for beginners and experts alike who just want to enjoy the waters of the Red Sea. You will be picked up from your hotel in Port Ghalib - Marsa Alam for an exciting dive trip. You will be taken by boat to your first dive site. Experienced instructors guide you through the village and explain the special features of the dive site. Then head into the sea and explore the underwater kingdom of the Red Sea. Enjoy lunch on board after the end of your first dive. Then you move to a new location for the second dive. If you feel like it, you can snorkel or swim. You also have plenty of time to relax and try the refreshments offered. In the late afternoon you return to the countryside.
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the marina. After boarding we make our way to the sea. Finally, you will drop anchor and have time for snorkeling.
For lunch, dine at the open lunch buffet. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon in the sun.
• Marsa Mubarak, Marsa Alam Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pick up and drop off from any hotelin Hurghada. Please give us your hotel name with theRoom number
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.