Diving Experience In Arraial do Cabo - The Brazilian Caribbean
You’ll be picked up at your hotel, we’ll be heading towards Arraial do Cabo for 50 minutes, it is also commonly called “Caribbean Carioca”.
Arraial do Cabo has more than 30 locations where visitors practice this sport, so this makes it a perfect destination for finding the most exotic species in the depths of the sea.
When we get to Arraial do Cabo's cays, we'll embark a boat made out of wood very typical of the region. We will explore the sea world in these gorgeous crystal clear waters to discover a vast number of coral reefs, sea turtles, seastar, colorful fish, stingrays, hedgehogs, European eel, and much more.
Our professional coach will be giving you all the instructions required before diving in, so to ensure all the safety measures are taken.
At the end of this adventure, we will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up / drop-off in hotels
- Diving Equipment
- Professional diving instructor
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arraial do Cabo, Arraial do Cabo, State of Rio de Janeiro
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.