Live your first dive with us and enjoy the diversity of marine life! Feel the weightlessness and the underwater silence!
Diving Baptism is an experience for a person with NO experience, accompanied by an instructor, to dive for the first time in the sea, at a shallow depth and without complications. Thus enjoying the sensations of an authentic diver. You will discover the shocking paradise that is hidden under the thin blue line of the sea. Adventure and fun in a special and unforgettable experience. You will have a self-contained scuba diving team, the driving skills and technique necessary for a safe and rewarding first marine dive. Diving baptism is not a course, nor does it certify you as a diver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We take you by minibus / bus from the city of Granada to the Costa Tropical.
The program consists of an informative session of 20 minutes approx. that will allow you to know the simplest aspects of the diving equipment. You will be accompanied at all times by an Instructor or a Divemaster Leader who will help you get into the water and relax if you are a little nervous (it is perfectly normal). You will find nothing breathing underwater and admiring the marine fauna. The instructor will hold your bottle at all times, controlling your immersion, buoyancy, air consumption ... You just have to enjoy and have fun!
Our Dive Baptisms differentiate us because they are Personalized. They develop at the rate that each person demands, without haste. We only think of you. If you want an extraordinary experience ... Come and get baptized with us!
09:30 - 09:45 Briefing at the Dive Center.
09:46 - 10:30 Equipment and tuning.
10:31 - 12:30 Diving initiation with a tour under the water accompanied by the Instructor.
12:31 - 14:00 End of Diving Baptism, collection and delivery of equipment.
14:01 - 16:00 Lunch at a typical beach bar.
16:00 - 17:30 Return to Granada.
Departure Point :Plaza de la Caleta, Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet at the Plaza de la Caleta Meeting Point (Granada) 15 minutes before our departure to the Costa Tropical.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.