Divine Amalfi Coast Tour - from Naples port, stations or hotels
On this tour, we propose to drive through the most beautiful villages of the Amalfi coast and to stop to visit three towns considered the gems of the Divine Coast.
It is the best way for first-time visitors to discover a beautiful area of Southern Italy.
Learn about the history and culture of the area. The driver-guide is an expert with more than 16 years of experience in providing tours.
Just relax in a perfect air-conditioned minivan, supplied with wi-fi and fresh bottled water, and enjoy the fascinating commentaries and the precious suggestions of your local guide.
Stop along the scenic Amalfi Highway to take photos of the breathtaking views
Port pickup and drop-off included on this private tour
The minivan Mercedes-Benz is spacious, comfortable, and provided with all the comfort, you desire such us cooler for freshwater and wi-fi for internet connection.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% NO SOOKING CAR
- Live commentary on board
- Local Taxes such as Chek point and Vat
- Private deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- WIFI on board
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
We will drive along the gorgeous Sorrento coastal road, stopping to one or two of the terraces overlooking Vico Equense, Meta, Piano di Sorrento, Sorrento and the Gulf of Naples.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
We will drive along the famous scenic road Amalfi Coast, with the opportunity to Make several pictures of the most beautiful villages like Praiano, Furore, Conca Dei Marini, Atrani and we will stop at the three best towns: Positano, Amalfi, And Ravello.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The first place you will visit is Positano, but before arriving at this destination, you will have a chance to take some pictures of Sorrento and Naples bay from one of the beautiful terraces located on the coastal road of the Sorrento peninsula. Another stop before arriving downtown will be where it is possible to admire one of the most beautiful views of the Amalfi coast.
Positano is the best-known town of the Amalfi Coast. The glamorous destination is loved by celebrities and travelers from all over the world.
You will have free time to walk through its narrow streets filled by shops and art galleries and reach the oldest church located near its fabulous beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
After your experience downtown in Positano, we will move to the city Nestled into the heart of the Amalfi coast.
Amalfi is the most glorious town on the Coast, attracting people from all over the world with the richness of its past. If you like you can visit the Cathedral of St Andrew or you can get away from the crowds exploring the maze of narrow walkways and travel through time back to the Middle-Ages! Not to be missed is a taste of the local lemon pastry called “Delizia al limone”.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
As your last stop, you could visit Ravello, the most elegant and scenic little town on the Amalfi Coast with its medieval villas and astonishing views. NAPLES DRIVER GUIDE recommends a visit either to Villa Cimbrone or to Villa Rufolo. As an alternative you can browse the ceramic factories and the art galleries, or simply relax in the central piazza and watch the world go by from one of the nice cafés in front of the Church of St Pantaleone.
The tour will end where it started unless differently required.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in the cruise terminal: you will found your driver at the arrival checkpoint in the port waiting for you with a sign with your name and surname on it.Airport Pick-up: you will meet your driver at the arrival terminalTrain station pick-up: you will meet your driver at the arrival platform number, precisely at the head of your train.Hotels pick up: your driver meet you in the hotel lobby.B&B and apartments pick-up: you will meet your driver at the B&B addressAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Hertz Napoli Stazione Marittima - Calata Porta di Massa snc, Calata Porta di Massa, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Consortium Port Marina Piccola Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 43, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The vehicle is washed and sanitized with a system certified by current law. All passengers must wear a mask and wash the hands with the sanitizing gel provided by the driver. The driver will wear a protective mask, and no passenger will be allowed to sit next to the driver. BOOKING MAX 6 PAX
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.