Dive Trip to Phi Phi from Phuket for certified divers
Spend the day exploring underwater worlds on this diving trip to Phi Phi from Phuket. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transport, a relaxing boat trip and choice of several dive sites as part of this experience that's ideal for travelers who are already certified. Savor a tasty breakfast en route to the first dive locations with your experienced guides, then tuck into lunch as you make your way to Shark Point before returning to Phuket. Small diving groups ensure personalized attention and safety.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
- Breakfast, lunch, fresh fruits, drinking water, coffee and tea
- Dive guide, tanks and weights included
- Personal accident insurance included
What's excluded :
- Rental of dive equipment available at 600 Baht for a full set
- Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.
- National park fees of 600 Baht are payable on the spot
During this trip you will travel to the famous Phi Phi islands with its towering limestone cliffs where you'll make 2 dives, on the way back to Phuket we'll make the 3rd dive, depending on the conditions this will be either at Shark Point or Koh Doc Mai.
After enjoying breakfast on the boat, the first dive will normally be at Koh Bida Nok, famous for lovely corals and different types of schooling fish, quite often snapper being hunted by trevallies. Visibility tends to be quite nice here.
After a very good buffet lunch and a drink during the surface interval we make the second dive of the day at one of the other Phi Phi divesites, possibly Koh Bida Nai or at Phi Phi Leh.
Then while enjoying a snack or drink we head to Shark Point or Koh Doc Mai. One a site with underwater pinnacles, beautiful hard and soft corals, an abundance of marine life and a chance of leopard sharks, the other a walldive with 2 caverns and excellent macro life.
You'll be transported back to your accommodation in an airconditioned van.
A lovely day with 3 completely different divesites, mostly driftdives, for certified divers only. Small groups of maximum 4 divers per guide, often with a private guide.
• Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, 53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
• Ko Bida Nok, Ko Phi Phi Don 81000 Thailand
• Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Departure Point :Chalong Pier, Andaman Sea, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere on the island. For most places a pickup is included within theprice. If you want to be picked up from outside of the included area we can arrange pickup at asurcharge. Departure time from the pier is 08.00 am with hotel pickups before that.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is for certified divers only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proof of diving experience is required, with either 10 dives or the last dive within the previous 6 months.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Non-diving relatives are welcome to join.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We adhere to all DAN, PADI and SSI safety protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.