Dive Trip to King Cruiser wreck from Phuket
Explore the iconic wreckage of King Cruiser on this dive trip from Phuket. Along with a certified personal guide, you will embark on what is sure to be a memorable adventure. Enjoy a hearty breakfast on the boat as you make your way to the wreckage. With a maximum of four travelers, quite often you will even have a private guide, your instructor is sure to have plenty of personal attention for every participant.
(The capacity per group is 20 people, but you will be diving in smaller groups of maximum four people per instructor.)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from the areas of Patong, Karon and Kata
- Breakfast, lunch, fresh fruits, drinking water, coffee and tea
- Dive guide, tanks and weights included
- Personal accident insurance included
What's excluded :
- Rental of dive equipment available at 600 Baht for a full set
- Hotel pickup/drop off outside of the areas of Patong, Karon and Kata.
During this trip you will travel to the famous King Cruiser wreck and 2 other divesites, so 3 dives in total.
The first dive will be at the famous King Cruiser wreck, where you will enjoy an incredible amount of fish, including snapper, barracuda, scorpion fish and many others. Really big schools. Due to depth, current and visibility this can be a challenging dive.
After a snack and drink during the surface interval we make the second dive of the day at Shark Point. And yes, there really is a very good chance to encounter leopard sharks here. But even if not, this is a very nice divesite with several under water pinnacles, schools of fish, sometimes a turtle and many beautiful soft corals.
After diving Shark Point we make our way to Koh Doc Mai or flower island. A very impressive walldive, with in the cracks and crevices lots of macro life. And as an added bonus there are 2 easy to penetrate caverns here as well.
After the 3rd dive of the day the boat heads back to Chalong Pier, where you can say goodbye to your guide. You'll be transported back to your accommodation in an airconditioned van.
A lovely day with 3 completely different divesites for experienced divers only.
• Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, 53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Departure Point :Chalong Pier, Andaman Sea, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere on the island. For most places a pickup is included within the price. If you want to be picked up from outside of the included area we can arrange pickup at a surcharge. Departure time from the pier is 08.00 am with hotel pickups before that.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- You must possess a diving certificate and have completed at least 15 dives with one dive in the last 6 months or have completed 50 dives in total.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The dives will be at 3 different Phuket diving locations, King Cruiser wreck, Shark Point and Koh Doc Mai.
- In case of inclement weather the dive destinations may be changed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We adhere to all DAN, PADI and SSI safety protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.