Dive 3 Cenotes
Dive with Taz and experience the unique diving here in Tulum, Mexico.
Feel secure and comfortable with reliable and new scuba equipment, and travel by spacious airconditioned pick-up truck. Dive in the breathtakingly blue cenotes, available from open water level divers and higher. Taz is a female cenote guide and Open Water Scuba Instructor, and has plenty of experience in diving the caves of Mexico. Feel secure and safe on your dives under the care of our professional staff. Food and drinks, entrances, and gear are all included in your private diving tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - and water
- Private transportation
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
Experience the diversity and excitement of diving in 3 cenotes. Depending on your recent diving activity and experience, you and Taz can decide what cenotes you will discover!
Travel by private transportation, in a spacious and air-conditioned pick-up truck to each dive site. Taz will assist you with all of your new equipment set up, provide you with informative briefings and points of interest, and guide you on some of your most fun and memorable dives.
Snacks/food/water is provided for each tour.
What to see in cenotes?
Crystal clear water
Stalactites / Stalacmites
Hydrogen sulphur cloud
• Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Departure Point :Avenida Satélite, Av. Satélite, Tulum Centro, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/16/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety protocols are in place and being followed including sanitizing scuba equipment between uses and frequent sanitation of the truck. Hand sanitizer is provided in the truck and at dive sites. You must supply your own mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.