Discovery Walk in Ljubljana: a green city adventure filled with history
Did you know Ljubljana is a former green capital of Europe? On this self-guided walk you’ll explore the green heart of the city and learn about its history in an engaging way. To solve fun location-based riddles you’ll be looking for secret symbols, curious obelisks, and one very surprising animal… Along the way, you’ll unlock local stories and recommendations for delicious food and microbrewery beers. All shared by the creator of this route, Marija, who calls Ljubljana her home for over eight years. Let the discovery begin!
This playful walk across Ljubljana sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Ljubljana or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Ljubljana Castle, Grajska planota 1, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
Pass By: Dragon Bridge (Zmajski Most), Resljeva ul., Ljubljana Slovenia
Pass By: Tivoli Park, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
Departure Point :Town Square, Mestni trg, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Return Detail :Dragon Bridge, Resljeva cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.