Discovery Walk + Flight of Paramotor by Aton Guia - Mukusuy Aventura
Exploring historic destinations on foot is the new trend of Experience Tourism. A way of making tourism that brings the traveler closer to cultural and natural attractions, allowing an immersion in the local culture. The realization of the walking tour, allows the tourist a complete experience that reveal the historical heritage and the beauty of the natural scenery, where it is possible to know some of the main attractions of the historic city, colonial houses, churches and museums.
Contact with city residents promotes an intense cultural exchange during the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paramotor flight
What's excluded :
- Walking shoes
Discover the place where the Portuguese arrived on a journey full of culture, history and contemplation of nature.
⚠️ Exclusive Experience ⚠️
⚠️ Places Visited:
✔ Indigenous Catwalk
✔ Monument of the First Mass of Brazil.
✔ Red Crown Island - Place of the First Mass
✔ Mutá Beach and Mutarí Beach
⚠️ Exits include:
Otor Paramotor flight from the beach!
✅ Accredited guide and trail snack;
Ec Ecotrip insurance.
⚠️ The meetings take place at a time and place to be agreed.
• Coroa Vermelha Beach, Distrito de Santa Cruz Cabralia, Santa Cruz Cabralia, State of Bahia Brazil
• Muta Beach, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia Brazil
• Mutari Beach, Fica a 6 Km do Centro, Santa Cruz Cabralia, State of Bahia 45807-000 Brazil
Departure Point :BA-001, 83, Porto Seguro - BA, 45810-000, Brazil
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.