Discovery Scuba Diving
Have you always wanted to know what was beneath the waves? If you are short on time and just want to try diving this experience program is for you. You will visit Casa Cenote, an Open Water Cenote right on the beach. Step into these cool waters and you step into a world of vibrant life and colour, beams of light dancing their way through overhanging mangroves striking upon the stunning oranges, blues and greens of Casa Cenote.
per adult from
What's included :
- rental equipment
- Transport from Infinity2Diving and back
- PADI Instructor
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
If you are not ready to commit to the full PADI Open Water Certification or you don’t have enough time, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program will allow you to try Scuba Diving and see if you like it. This program is not a certification, but an easy introduction to the underwater World.
What will you learn?
Theory: You will learn the basics of the equipment and diving in the classroom.
Confined Water: Then you will head to the swimming pool to practice some skills
Open Water Dive 1: After the skills you will head on a beautiful dive full of life around Casa Cenote.
• Infinity 2 Diving, Calle Orion sur y Centauro 316, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Departure Point :Infinity2Diving, Calle Orion Norte, Parque Nacional, Calle Polar Pte. Entre, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.